Balloon Decorations and Coronavirus ( COVID-19)
The virus has impacted all of us greatly! We feel that with the current state of things right now, we would like to offer home delivery service. This is so that we keep some normalcy in our lives! People still have birthdays to celebrate and we have a balloon service that will allow you yo do just that! We respect the lives of our co workers , clients and loved ones and we all strive to follow the CDC guidelines and the Governor of North Carolina! I received a list of things that you can do to help protect yourself, your family, and your loved ones! Please pass this along to the ones who are important to you!!
The Chinese now understand the behavior of the (COVID -19 ) coronavirus. Through autopsies they’ve learned that the virus is characterized by thick mucus obstructing respiratory pathways that solidifies and blocks airways and lungs. In order to apply medicine and for treatment to work, you need to open the airways. That can take several days, hence why those with underlying respiratory medical conditions and elders are at high risk of complications.
Recommendations to safeguard yourself are:
1. Drink lots of hot liquids; coffee, tea, soups & warm water.
2. Take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes. This keeps your mouth moist and washes any of the virus that has entered your mouth and pushes it into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the lungs.
3. Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water such as salt, vinegar or lemon juice every day if possible.
4. The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or soap kills it. Take a shower immediately when coming from outside and shampoo your hair.
5. Wash metallic surfaces. The virus can remain viable on this surface for up to 9 days. When not in your home, wear gloves if possible to avoid touching hand rails, door knobs etc. if you can’t wear gloves or don’t have any, wash your hands immediately and then shower.
6. Regardless if you’ve gone outside, wash your hands every 20 minutes with soap that foams and do it for 20 seconds.
7. Eat fruits and vegetables. Try to elevate your zinc levels.
8. Animals do NOT spread the virus to people. It’s person to person transmission.
9. Try to avoid eating and drinking too many cold things.
10. If you feel a sore throat coming on, gargle with antiseptic immediately. Do it every hour. The virus enters through the throat where it remains for 3-4 days before it passes to the lungs. Please share.
Hope you guys are doing well. . stay safe, Wash your hands!